Would you like John to speak at your next dinner, retreat, bat or bat mitzvah, smoko, annual general meeting, event, conference, workshop, assembly , church meeting or Royal Commission?
Yes John can talk about cars but given he’s also one of the world’s most experienced communication professionals, there’s lots more he can do to liven up a boring event!
- He was the only non-US citizen to be a member of an internal committee of the New York Stock Exchange advising the Exchange committee on corporate branding and implementation for 10 years.
- He was the first non-US citizen to address the National Investor Relations Institute of the United States and he has worked on some of the most difficult issues in public affairs and financial and public relations for a range of US, UK and Australian corporations.
- He speaks internationally on investor relations and financial markets
- He set up and led the Governing Bodies of International Tennis in London in developing their response to issues affecting the sport.
- He was the only non-lawyer to regularly address the International Bar Association and has been a keynote speaker at the IBA biennial conferences in New York and Cannes.
- He was a guest speaker at the Public Relations Society of America Counsellor Academy in Palm Springs, he spoke at the first Brazilian Companies in the Global Market conference in Rio de Janeiro, the 2018 ICCO Global Summit in Dublin, and was the opening speaker at the 2017 Australasian Investor Relations Association (AIRA) Conference.
- And he ocean raced professionally and acted for Alan Bond in disputes against the New York Yacht Club.
- And he’s great (even if he says so himself) on real communications
Please provide your details and we will get back to you as soon as possible.